CMAA STUDENT CHAPTERS
Open to Colleges or Universities with CM Degrees or Closely related field (i.e. Architecture, Engineering, etc.)
Encouraged by CMAA National
Promotes CM with Future Practitioners
Provides CMAA a Fresh Perspective
Ensures CMAA Stays Involved in Current Academic Environment
STUDENTS & SCHOLARSHIPS
We value the participation and involvement of all of our students and student chapter. We recognize them as the next generation of Construction Professionals and leaders in our industry
Partnered Colleges & Universities
2020 Scholarship Winners
Our chapter’s Scholarship Program was created with the mission to promote excellence and professionalism in Construction Management. This program is designed to recognize and provide financial assistance to college students in the Northern California area enrolled in a undergraduate or graduate program in one of our partnered colleges/universities. Our chapter has awarded over $100,000 in scholarship since our establishment in 2001.
Applications Due By: Feb 28th , 2021 at 5:00 pm Pacific Time
Submit via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Scholarship Awards:
• One (1) Scholarship at $7,500 (3.3 GPA requirement)
• One (1) Scholarship at $5,000 (3.3 GPA requirement)
• Two (2) Scholarships at $2,500 (3.0 GPA requirement)
• Two (2) Scholarships at $1,250 (3.0 GPA Requirement)
• $1,000 will be awarded to the top scholarship winner’s university CMAA student chapter.
• The top scholarship winner will also receive paid registration and full access to the 2021 CMAA National Conference.
• Each recipient will receive two (2) tickets to attend the Annual CMAA Northern California Chapter Scholarship/Awards Banquet.