LIVE Announcement: CMAA NorCal 2021 Project Achievement Awards Ceremony
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us LIVE as we announce the CMAA Northern California Chapter's 2021 Project Achievement Awards Program, recognizing outstanding achievements in the practice of Construction Management. We will recognize all projects submitted, award the TOP projects in each category, and announce the PROJECT-of-the-YEAR at this Awards Ceremony held virtually.
This will be an on-camera event for everyone; dress to celebrate, see your industry friends, colleagues, and competition as we celebrate successes during a challenging year.
This is a FREE event to attend; Company Sponsorships are available.
We also have a special guest speaker, Andrea S. Rutledge, CAE; President & CEO of CMAA, who will be opening up the ceremony. Don't miss this event!
- TRANSPORTATION - includes highways, transit, ports, airports
- PUBLIC WORKS - includes water, wastewater, flood control, parks, utilities
- BUILDINGS for New Construction
- BUILDINGS for Renovation / Modernization / Retrofit
- PROGRAM MANAGEMENT for delivery of multi-project CIP
- The competition is open to all CMAA Northern California Chapter members.
- Submission must be made by or for a current CMAA Northern California Chapter member. The award recipient may be a non-member.
- Nominated projects must have been substantially completed between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020.
- Projects must be within the Northern California regional area.
- Constructed Value ranges to determine the winners will be broken down and determined based upon received submissions.
- Multiple submissions are welcome.
Gold $500: (limit 2)
2 tickets, plus speak for a few minutes at beginning of webinar about firm: plus company logo on webinar slide, email blasts and company name on website event page
Silver $250: (unlimited)
2 tickets, plus company logo on webinar slide, email blasts and company name on website event page
Bronze $150: (unlimited)
1 ticket, plus company logo on webinar slide, email blasts and company name on website event page
James Caballero, AIA, NCARB, CCM, PMP, LEED AP
Arcadis - Construction Management Principal
CMAA NorCal Project Awards Chair
- Sold OutGold Sponsor$500$5000$0
- Silver Sponsor$250$2500$0
- Bronze Sponsor$150$1500$0
- CMAA Members$0$00$0
- NON MEMBERS$0$00$0
- Ownr Agncy|Students|Ch.Leaders$0$00$0