OWNER’S ROUND TABLE - WEBINAR; Today’s environment - understanding COVID cost and safety impacts
Time & Location
About The Event
Topic: Today’s environment - understanding COVID cost and safety impacts. Market trends and how industry experts are responding to COVID Impacts existing Projects, and preparing for future projects”
· Presentation on how COVID impacts cost and safety on existing and future construction projects.
· Panelists of industry experts offering their insight, thoughts, tips and best practices, market trends, risks and uncertainties on projects.
· To assist Owners on how best to plan and prepare to respond to these impacts on existing and future projects.
a) What are the common mistakes Owners are making in response to COVID impacts?
b) How do these factors influence Contractors in preparing their bids and what can Owners learn from that?
c) What should Owners know about current bid environment before establishing their project budget
d) What are some strategies Owners can employ in mitigating some of the challenges around the current environment
Jim Smoltz, CSP
Global Construction EH&S Manager
Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker LLP
Robert O’Hare, DBIA
Manager, Planning l Design l Construction National Real Estate Services
Thank You Sponsors:
Gold Sponsor ($500)- two tickets, plus speaking opportunity for a few minutes at beginning of webinar about firm: plus company logo on webinar slide, email blasts and company name on website event page
Silver Sponsor ($250) - two tickets, plus company logo on webinar slide, email blasts and company name on website event page
Bronze Sponsor ($150) - one ticket, plus company logo on webinar slide, email blasts and company name on website event page
Questions Contact: Jumoke Akin-Taylor at CMAA NorCal Owner Director at Large: Jumoke.Akin-Taylor@sfdpw.org
- Gold Sponsor$500$5000$0
- Silver Sponsor$250$2500$0
- Bronze Sponsor$150$1500$0
- CMAA Members$45$450$0
- NON MEMBERS$85$850$0
- Ownr Agncy|Students|Ch.Leaders$0$00$0