FMG is seeking an energetic and talented Office/Project Engineer for our growing program management team which includes oversight of civil/structural design projects. The individual will support the team and need to be a self-starter, flexible, and collaborative in a dynamic environment involving multiple stakeholders.
· 4+ years’ experience in program management or engineering design or construction
· Transit experience preferred but not necessary
· Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, or related field
· Must be organized, able to manage multiple, simultaneous projects, and work in a
fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
· Professional engineering license or EIT a plus
Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
· Assist with developing project scopes and objectives, involving relevant stakeholders
and technical feasibility
· Assist client project managers with resource availability and allocation
· Assist with development of various schedules to track progress
· Support team using check-in meetings, progress reports, project schedules and status
· Support team on a scheduled basis, to make sure consultant teams and projects are
on-time, within scope and within budget
· Maintain comprehensive project documentation controls system
· Confirm design documents have been reviewed for completeness
· Verify with the consultant teams that projects are designed in accordance with the
latest agency standards and other applicable codes and regulations
FMG is a recognized leader in design and program management for transportation infrastructure and public facilities. We are a small, woman-owned business located in the Bay Area with offices in San Francisco, Oakland, and Los Angeles. We offer career growth opportunities, competitive salary, and benefit package.
FMG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Email letter of interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org