Thu, Feb 28|
The Westin Sacramento
California Education Program Outlook & Sacramento Area K-14 Big Bond Measures
Come and learn about the biggest 2018 bonds programs in the Sacramento area, Owner’s perspective on capital project procurement, and the role of the CM.
Time & Location
Feb 28, 2019, 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM
The Westin Sacramento, 4800 Riverside Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95822, USA
About The Event
We are pleased to have the SMPS Sacramento Chapter join CMAA as our special Partner for this event.
Owner speakers confirmed:
• Pablo Manzo, Associate Vice Chancellor of Facility at Los Rios Community College, 30+ Years Construction Contracting and Project Management Experience
- Erik Skinner, Past Deputy Chancellor for the California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office, Current Vice President of Administrative Services at Sierra College, and a recognized leader in the California Community Colleges system
• Jenny Hannah, Past Chair for Coalition for Adequate School Housing (CASH), Director of Facilities Planning Department at Kern High School District, 20+ Years of School Facility Project Experience
• Lisa Kaplan, Current Natomas Unified School District Board Member; Attorney / Specializing in Education, Construction and General Litigation, 16+ Years CA School Board Association / Member Delegate Assembly
Our speakers, Pablo Manzo, Erik Skinner and Jenny Hannah will provide the Owner's perceptive on capital project procurement and their 5/10 Year Master Plan and what that encompasses, as well as their needs and challenges as they relate to services needed.
Lisa Kaplan will provide insight on a grander scale, as well as can elaborate on what works well and what does not work well for CM firms.
By attending this session, the attendees will understand Owners’ perspective on:
• Upcoming procurement for Design / CM / Construction
• Delivery Method / Time Frame
• Procurement processes used by these large educational institutes
• How the CM’s, Contractors, and A/E’s can best support the Owners’ capital programs
The event will be held in the Monaco II Ballroom at the Westin Sacramento.
* Valet Parking - $10.00
* FREE Self-parking based on availability
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
Roebbelen - www.Roebbelen.com
3QC, Inc. - www.3qcinc.com
DLR Group - www.dlrgroup.com
Gould Evans - www.gouldevans.com
Kitchell - www.kitchell.com
HGA - www.hga.com
The Boldt Company - www.theboldtcompany.com
Lionakis - www.lionakis.com
Vanir - www.vanir.com
Rutherford + Chekene - www.ruthchek.com
Gold Sponsor (limited to two)
1. Two guaranteed seats (tickets) at the head table 2. Talk about the firm – two minutes 3. Giveaways 4. Recognition on the website, e blasts, and event
Silver – $500 (as available) 1. One guaranteed seat at the head table 2. Recognition on the website, E blast and event 3. Two tickets including one at the head table
1. Recognition on the website, E blast, and event 2. One ticket to the event