CODE Webinar - Managing Insurance Risks For Small Business Enterprises
Time & Location
About The Event
Are you a firm owner or principal? If so, please join the CMAA NorCal CODE Committee webinar, Managing Insurance Risks For Small Business Enterprises. Attend our outstanding program that provides a primer on contractual defense and indemnity and explains how the contractual liability exclusion in a professional liability policy can create uninsured exposure for design firms. Participants will:
- Review basic contractual indemnity principles and how the application of the contractual liability exclusion in professional liability insurance policies can create uninsured exposure when design professionals contractually agree to defend a third party from a claim or lawsuit.
- Review numerous indemnity clauses from both the private and public sector in order to learn how the different interpretations of this code section are being applied and the potential impact on design professionals.
- Learn strategies to help negotiate insurable indemnity clauses as well as contractual safeguards to help mitigate the impact of an uninsurable indemnity obligation.
Brett Stewart Risk Manager & Design Professional AXA XL
Oscar Zavaleta President Montez Group
Thank You Sponsors:
Gold Sponsor ($500)- two tickets, plus speaking opportunity for a few minutes at beginning of webinar about firm: plus company logo on webinar slide, email blasts and company name on website event page
Silver Sponsor ($250) - two tickets, plus company logo on webinar slide, email blasts and company name on website event page
Bronze Sponsor ($150) - one ticket, plus company logo on webinar slide, email blasts and company name on website event page
Questions Contact: Oscar Perez-Foreno - CMAA NorCal CODE Committee firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gold Sponsor$500$5000$0
- Silver Sponsor$250$2500$0
- Bronze Sponsor$150$1500$0
- CMAA Members$0$00$0
- NON MEMBERS$85$850$0
- Ownr Agncy|Students|Ch.Leaders$0$00$0