Education Webinar: Progressive Design Build
Time & Location
About The Event
Come learn about Progressive Design Build from various public owners. Learn from our panel in the industry who have experienced the benefits and challenges of progressive design build as a delivery method.
This webinar will discuss progressive design build with the following learning objectives:
- Understanding fundamental components of every progressive design build.
- Learn about the different types of progressive design build.
- Learn about the keys to a successful progressive design build project.
- Understand how selecting the right team is critical for progressive design build success.
- Learn how construction managers, architects and other consultants can contribute to a successful design build project.
Wendy Cohen (moderator), President, Kitchell CEM
Frank Camarda, Assistant Superintendent, Operations, Facilities & Transportation, San Juan Unified School District
Jason Kenney, Deputy Director, Real Estate Services Division, Department of General Services
Randy Leopold, Senior Director, Healthcare Project Management, University of California, San Diego
Thank You 2021 Annual Mega Sponsor: AUTODESK CONSTRUCTION CLOUD
Thank You Event Sponsors:
Gold Sponsor ($500)- two tickets, plus speaking opportunity for a few minutes at beginning of webinar about firm: plus company logo on webinar slide, email blasts and company name on website event page
Silver Sponsor ($250) - two tickets, plus company logo on webinar slide, email blasts and company name on website event page
Bronze Sponsor ($150) - one ticket, plus company logo on webinar slide, email blasts and company name on website event page
*Continuing Education Credit*
Continuing Education Credit CMAA provides registrants with continuing education credits and CCM Recertification Points for each education session attended. In order to meet the varied formats for reporting these mandated education requirements to licensing boards, credits are identified as Professional Development Hours (PDH), AIA Learning Units (LU), or CCM Recertification Points.
Questions Contact: Vigor Lam, Kitchell | Operations Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sold OutGold Sponsor$500$5000$0
- Silver Sponsor$250$2500$0
- Sponsor Additional Guest$0$00$0
- Bronze Sponsor$150$1500$0
- CMAA Members$45$450$0
- NON MEMBERS$85$850$0
- Ownr Agncy|Students|Ch.Leaders$0$00$0