Large NorCal K12 Bond Programs
Time & Location
About The Event
Owner speakers confirmed:
- Kenya Chatman, Director of Facilities, Oakland Unified School District, Measure Y - $735M
- John Calise, Executive Director of Facilities, Berkeley Unified School District, Measure G - $380M
- Karl Schultz, CCM, LEED AP, Vice President, Sixth Dimension. 30 years’ experience managing large, complex programs for CA K12 clients.
Our owner's panel will provide perspective on their capital project procurement and the status of their large bond programs.
Learning objectives – By attending this session, the attendees will better understand:
- Status of K12 bond programs
- Bond Measure priorities
- Challenges/Lessons Learned on completed work
- Procurement updates
- Anticipated AEC/CM RFPs
- How the AEC/CM industry can better serve District needs