Lunch Program - GOOGLE, SLAC, Nasa Ames Research Center / South Bay Major Capital Improvement Programs
Time & Location
About The Event
By attending this session, the attendees will understand Owners’ perspective on:
- Overview over Agency's' 5-10-year Capital Improvement Program.
- How the Program Managers, Construction Managers, Contractors, and A/E’s can best support the Owners’ capital programs.
- Best practices these government institutes want to see employed by the Construction Management industry.
- Upcoming Procurements for Construction Management/Design/ Construction including Time Frame.
- Project delivery methods used by these large government institutes including PM/CM, D/B/B, Design Build, and CM/GC.
Construction Management & Infrastructure Lead - Google
Chandler Eason - unable to attend due to a scheduling conflict
Associate Director, Strategic Capital Planning - Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
Design and Construction Services -Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
Kris Faulkner -- unable to attend due to a scheduling conflict
Construction Procurement - Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
Stewart Fearon, PMP
Deputy Chief Facilities Engineering & Real Property Division - NASA Ames Rearch Center, Moffet Field
Site Director - NASA Ames Rearch Center, Moffet Field /AECOM
Registration and Networking - 11:30-12:15
Lunch and Presentation - 12:15-1:30
Valet Parking: $25
Self-parking: $2 per hour, up to five hours.
Caltrain Palo Alto Station is half block from Hotel
3QC - www,3qcinc.com
HDR - www.hdrinc.com
Perkins + Will - www.perkinswill.com
Page & Turnbull - www.page-turnbull.com
PMA Consultants - www.pmaconsultants.com
Thornton Tomasetti - www.thorntontomasetti.com
HED Architects - www.hedarchitects.com
BKF Engineers - www.bkf.com -
- Gold Sponsor (limit 1)$1,000$1,000Sold Out
- Silver Sponsor$500$500Sold Out
- Bronze Sponsor$250$2500$0
- CMAA Member$85$850$0
- CMAA Non-Member$125$1250$0
- Rising CM/Student$25$250$0