Thu, Apr 21|
Online Entry Fee
Submission Fee - 2022 Project Achievement Awards
Submission Fee for 2022 Project Achievement Awards Deadline: April 21, 2022
Time & Location
Apr 21, 2022, 12:19 AM – 12:00 PM
Online Entry Fee
About The Event
****Submission Fee for 2022 Project Achievement Awards****
Must submit payment for each application
Submission Deadline: April 21st, 2022
- The competition is open to all CMAA Northern California Chapter members.
- Submission must be made by or for a current CMAA Northern California Chapter member. The award recipient may be a non-member.
- Nominated projects must have been substantially completed between January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021.
- Projects must be within the Northern California regional area.
- Multiple submissions are welcome.
AWARD CATEGORIES AND SIZES
The CMAA Northern California Chapter will recognize performance of outstanding Construction Management or Program Management services for public or private project completed in the Northern California Chapter regional area in the following Market Sector Categories: (added categories)
- CONSTRUCTION MANAGER AGENT – WATER STORAGE (includes dams and reservoirs)
- CONSTRUCTION MANAGER AGENT – WATER CONVEYANCE AND DISTRIBUTION (includes Pipelines, Canals, Wells, Pumping Plants, Distribution Systems)
- CONSTRUCTION MANAGER AGENT - TRANSPORTATION UNDER $25,000,000 (includes roads and highways, rail transit, ports, airports)
- CONSTRUCTION MANAGER AGENT - TRANSPORTATION OVER $25,000,000 (includes roads and highways, rail transit, ports, airports)
- CONSTRUCTION MANAGER AGENT - BUILDINGS UNDER $100,000,000 for New Construction and Renovation / Modernization / Retrofit
- CONSTRUCTION MANAGER AGENT - BUILDINGS BETWEEN $100,000,000 and $300,000,000 for New Construction and Renovation / Modernization / Retrofit
- CONSTRUCTION MANAGER AGENT - BUILDINGS OVER $300,000,000 for New Construction and Renovation / Modernization / Retrofit
- PROGRAM MANAGER (for delivery of multi-project CIP)
- CONSTRUCTION MANAGER AT RISK (provided CM services in the preconstruction phase of a project and performed as the GC/builder in the construction phase)
- SUSTAINABILITY – New projects with the most significant provisions for green certifications (LEED, ZNE, etc.)
Constructed Value ranges to determine the winners may be further broken down and determined based upon received submissions.
For more information or questions contact: James Caballero, AIA, CCM, DBIA, PMP, LEED AP Skanska, Vice President | Project Executive CMAA NorCal Project Awards Chair email@example.com
Project Award Submission Fee
Only used for those submitting for 2022 Project Achievement Awards - does not include ticket to Awards Ceremony