Women In Construction Conference SRBX CIEF
Time & Location
About The Event
Tuesday, November 9, 2021 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
SAFE Credit Union Convention Center
CMAA Member Attendee: $75.00 expires 11/2/2021 Sacramento is currently one of the hottest construction markets in the United States. Women make up 51 percent of our population but just over two percent of our trades workers and just over 10 percent of management and support staff. With unprecedented labor shortages, the time is now for us to determine what changes our industry must make to ensure that we are an equitable and inclusive industry.
This conference is for men, women, and those who want to make change happen. Hear learned experiences, be part of breakouts which will discuss best practices, and be prepared to walk away ready to recruit the current and next generations. Be part of meeting the need so that together we can continue building Sacramento.
BREAKOUT TOPICS (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
• Mentorship – The Key to Your Growth
• Communication Strategies & Using Your Voice
• Recruiting Men to the Cause
• The Art of Negotiation & Managing Conflict
• Recruiting the Next Generation
• Managing Family and Corporate Expectations
• Best Practices: How to Create a Culture and Environment that Invites Women
• Creating & Managing High Performance Teams
• The Strength of a Diverse Team – The Business Case for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
President of Sundt Construction’s Building Group
Director of Starbucks’ Construction & Design
CMAA Member Attendee: $75.00 expires 11/2/2021
Questions? Please contact Alyssa Pedrizzetti at firstname.lastname@example.org or 916.465.8350.
Thank You 2021 Annual Mega Sponsor: AUTODESK CONSTRUCTION CLOUD