- CMAA National ConferenceSun, Sep 22Hilton Orlando Bonnet CreekSep 22, 2019, 8:00 AM – Sep 24, 2019, 12:00 PMHilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, 14100 Bonnet Creek Resort Ln, Orlando, FL 32821, USAThe National Conference & Trade Show in the fall is CMAA's flagship event which includes a comprehensive exhibit hall, plenary and breakout sessions, and the annual Industry Recognition Awards Dinner where our annual Project Achievement Awards, Person of the Year, and other individual honors.
- VIP Breakfast - UC Davis Main Campus, UC Davis Medical Center Sacramento Campus, & CSU SacramentoThu, Sep 12The Westin Sacramento
- 2019 Scholarship Golf ClassicFri, Aug 09Hiddenbrooke Golf Club
- CMAA NorCal Special Event - Successful Management and Resolution of Loss Productivity ClaimsWed, Jul 24San Francisco Public Library - Koret RM
- 2019 Professional CM Course - Sacramento, CAMon, Jul 222450 Venture Oaks Way #500, Sacramento, CA 95833, USA
- Lunch Program - GOOGLE, SLAC, Nasa Ames Research Center / South Bay Major Capital Improvement ProgramsThu, Jul 18Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel - Cypress BLRM
- City of Sacramento and Surrounding Counties Capital Project UpdatesThu, Jun 27Hyatt Regency - Capitol View Room
- Special Seminar - Certified Construction Manager ApplicationWed, Jun 19Dept of General Services - Redwood Rm.
- Rising CM – CMIT Cert. WorkshopWed, Jun 12100 Montgomery St - Suite 300
- Public Agency NightWed, May 22War Memorial Opera House - Green RoomMay 22, 2019, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PMWar Memorial Opera House - Green Room, 401 Van Ness Ave, Room 110, San Francisco, CA 94102, USACMAA NorCal Chapter and WTS Seminar SF Chapter are holding a joint “Public Agency Night” on May 22nd, 2019 from 5:30 PM-8:30 PM at the San Francisco War Memorial - Green Room. Learn about the state of the infrastructure and transportation industries as well as buildings industries in the Bay Area.
- Special Event - Best Practices, Lessons Learned and Trends in LEAN ConstructionWed, May 08Mission Bay Conference Center - UCSF
- CMAA Focus19 - Boston MASun, Mar 31The Westin Copley Place, Boston
- VIP BREAKFAST - SFMTA T-Third - Phase 3 to Fisherman Wharf ExtensionThu, Mar 14Kimpton Sir Francis Drake Hotel
- California Education Program Outlook & Sacramento Area K-14 Big Bond MeasuresThu, Feb 28The Westin Sacramento
- Special Event - Best Practices, Lessons Learned and Trends In Design-BuildMon, Feb 25San Francisco Public Library
- Bay Area K-12 & Community College Big Bond Measures - SCUSD, PCCD, and WVMCCDThu, Feb 07Embassy Suites by Hilton Walnut CreekFeb 07, 2019, 8:00 AM – 11:00 AMEmbassy Suites by Hilton Walnut Creek , 1345 Treat Blvd, Walnut Creek, CA 94597, USAOur honoree speakers will present on their recently passed Measure BB, Measure G, and Measure W Bond Programs including upcoming capital project procurement opportunities. Speakers listed in Detailed Summary below.
- Santa Clara County Big Build - Norman Y. Mineta San José International Airport and County of Santa ClaraThu, Jan 24Hotel De AnzaJan 24, 2019, 11:30 AM – 2:00 PMHotel De Anza, 233 W Santa Clara St, San Jose, CA 95113, USACome join us for lunch to learn about Santa Clara County Big Build. Topics of discussion will include: Mineta San Jose International Airport - Overview of the Airport's CIP and Upcoming Procurement & County of Santa Clara: Overview of the County of Santa Clara's CIP and Upcoming Procurement